This website is a celebration of Lorene Park and the families who live(d) here in the Hazelwood/Gateway neighborhood of East Portland, Oregon. As we expand the site, you’ll find histories and old photos, links to articles, and even the original neighborhood bylaws.
Did you know Lorene Park was recently considered being listed as a conservation (area that contains a concentration of related historic resources) neighborhood? It’s a great place to live with a diverse mix of friendly neighbors. Welcome!
- Lorene Park, Portland’s “Perfectville”
- Warren Weber’s Patio House
- Living the Lorene Dream
- Eastside Modern Historic Architecture
- Bureau of Planning & Sustainability
- The Pillar’s 15 minutes of Fame.
- 2004 Gateway Proposal
- 2013 The Lost Vision for Gateway
- 2016 Gateway Discovery Park
- 2016 Park Map Proposal
- Historic Parkrose
- Gateway Green
- When Mall 205 area was the Morningside Hospital for the Insane.